School of Barbecue with Rashad Jones$300.00
This experience is the perfect gift for dads that are everything from the occasional griller to full-on aspiring Pitmasters!
Taught by founder and owner of Big Lee's - Serious About Barbecue and host of Food Network's "Eat, Sleep, BBQ" Rashad Jones, this 3-hour hands-on barbecue course is sure to elevate any barbecue lovers pit game!
This course will be limited to ensure participants get an intimate, interactive and informative experience that will improve their barbecue skills. The class will take place in-person at our Midtown Ocala location using our pit equipment we use each week to produce our award-winning barbecue!
School of Barbecue with Rashad Jones will include the following:
- 3-hour in-person, interactive class with Pitmaster and Food Network host, Rashad Jones. Class will cover an array of barbecue fundamentals including, but not limited to:
- The science of fire-building and maintenance
- Grill/smoker maintenance
- Prepping and trimming 3 key bbq proteins
- Building your own "signature" dry rub
- "It's a wrap" - the science behind key finishing techniques
- Hands-on "Rib Clinic". Participants will apply their knowledge and skills by prepping, seasoning and smoking their own slab of ribs! With the guidance of Rashad and his team, participants will take a slab of ribs from start to finish throughout the duration of this course. Each participant will be sent home with their own finished product to share with their friends and family!
- Food, Drinks & Swag! After all that hard work and learning, we'll feed you and send you home with plenty of goodies to commemorate the day!
- Course Completion Certificate and Autographed Class Photo
*This inaugural class will be held in-person at our Midtown Ocala location on Saturday, June 19th, 2PM-5PM. Given the limited space available, all sales are final. No refunds or reschedule accommodations can be made once purchased.
***With the overwhelming preliminary response received, we have opened an additional class on Saturday, July 3rd, available for purchase, as well.***