tHESE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN PLANNING A TRIP to big lee's
1. We're here to serve YOU. We work really hard to provide a top-notch barbecue experience to all of our guests. If there is anything we can do to better serve you, just let us know. We'll take great care of you.
2. Consider arriving here earlier (11:30 or even a little earlier) rather than later. Our food has become very popular and it is not unusual for us to sell out of items before we close. We always have more inventory earlier on in the day rather than later on in the afternoon.
3. We cook at full capacity in order to serve as many guests as possible. Many of our proteins require at least 24 hours to prepare, smoke, and serve. So once it's gone, it's gone.
4. Don't forget to bring a cooler or an insulated thermal food bag just in case you plan on bringing some food back home.
5. We highly recommend that you review our menu in order get to familiarized with our food options.
6. Be sure to check our hours of operation.
7. We are a food truck. We have picnic tables with umbrellas for outdoor seating.
Thanks again and we look forward to serving you!